Share this page
Our National Committees
IDF is currently represented in the following countries across the globe:
IDF membership for experts
- Access to an unrivalled source of scientific and technical knowledge
- Comprehensive coverage and understanding of all dairy-related issues
- Participation in world class working groups
- Analysis of key issues of interest for the dairy sector
- One-of-a-kind networking opportunities at IDF events
- Contribution to the setting of international standards
- Key contacts with global organizations such as FAO, Codex Alimentarius, WHO, OIE, CFS, ISO
Join the community that makes a difference to dairy.
Interested in joining IDF?
Contact your National Committee via the map above to find out more about IDF services in your region.
Benefit from being part of a dynamic network of dairy experts whose aim it is to support and develop the global dairy sector.
Become an IDF Member Country
Interested in launching an IDF National Committee
in your country? Get in touch!
Country membership benefits
- Outstanding opportunities to promote local dairy industries through global and regional events
- Privileged internal and external communications channels
- Easy and quick access to IDF publications and data
- Scientific and technical support for events
- Networking with global dairy experts and key influencers
- Participate in creating global consensus on topics related to dairy
- Contribute to joint responses to intergovernmental organizations
The activities of IDF members promote policy dialogue, forge links, foster partnerships, build capacities and develop best practice within the dairy sector worldwide.