IDF Dairy Innovation Awards: a unique opportunity to showcase the
sector’s state of the art
Is your organisation highly innovative? Are you confident in your latest developments? Would you like to show the world the talent that dwells in your company? Is your organisation committed to the UN SDGs?
If the answer is yes, the 2nd IDF Dairy Innovation Awards is the right opportunity for you. With a focus on sustainable and community led initiatives, as well as new product development and innovative practices, the IDF DIA, sponsored by Tetra Pak, aims to give visibility to the most impactful breakthroughs of the global dairy community. The 2nd annual awards are designed to demonstrate the engagement and dynamism of the dairy sector worldwide, offering a unique platform to showcase innovative processes, practices and products that improve efficiency and contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Submissions for this global recognition opened 15 March, and they are closing on 1 June. Some of the leading dairy companies and organisations from all over the world have already submitted their entries in 8categories:
- Innovation in sustainable farming practices: a) environment, b) animal care, c) socio-economic
- Innovation in sustainable processing
- Innovation in sustainable packaging
- Innovation in new product development with focus on food safety and consumer nutrition
- Innovation in Women empowerment in the dairy sector
- Innovation in Marketing & Communication initiative building dairy category
This year, we have introduced two new categories:
- Innovation in Marketing & Communication initiative building dairy category, which is seeking to award value generation for the dairy category through marketing and communication strategies and campaigns
- Innovation in Women empowerment in the dairy sector, which aims to highlight the growing female leadership in global dairying.
The category Innovation in Women empowerment in the dairy sector is a direct consequence of the commitment that IDF has adopted towards Women in Dairy, reflected in the creation of a Task Force dedicated to develop initiatives to support and encourage women leadership in the global dairy sector. The recently released IDF factsheet on Dairy in the nutritional empowerment of women is a great example of this.
Innovation in Marketing & Communication initiative building dairy category, on the other hand, is an initiative of the IDF Board to recognise the efforts of dairy organisations to promote the dairy category through innovative, creative and impactful communications and marketing campaigns.
The finalists will be announced in June and the awards will be handed out at a special ceremony at the IDF World dairy Summit 2023 in Chicago in one of the most cheerful moments of the event which will give visibility to all the runner ups. Submit now here.