The IDF Milking Technologies Symposium will help us understand and use the latest technologies in milking and provide practical considerations for equipment for an efficient process. The symposium will provide an insight into new testing equipment and future possibilities for diagnostic testing and interpretation.
The symposium will attract and bring together the following international dairy sector audience
– Manufacturers and distributors of milking equipment and related automation.
– Technicians involved in the installation and testing of milking machines.
– Personnel involved in advising farmers on milk quality and labour efficiency.
– Farm advisors and consultants.
– Regulators and standard setting bodies.
Qualified scientists, industry personnel and farm advisors will present their work in the field and translate science into practical applications on the farm.