IDF is committed to providing practical support to the dairy sector during this unprecedented time.
In addition to our COVID-19 Knowledge Hub which is updated on a daily basis, for a limited period we will be offering a selection of our previously payable digital resources free of charge.
The publications are listed below:
- Bulletin of the IDF N° 500/ 2019: Wastewater Treatment in Dairy Processing
- Bulletin of the IDF N° 496/ 2019: The technology of pasteurisation and its effect on the microbiological and nutritional aspects of milk
- Bulletin of the IDF N° 493/ 2018: Proceedings of the 6th Paratuberculosis Forum
- Bulletin of the IDF N° 492/ 2018: Total cost of ownership: An approach to support sustainable investments in the dairy processing and packaging industry
- Bulletin of the IDF N° 491/ 2018: Teat-cup and cluster removal strategies for cattle and small ruminants, Review and recommendations
We hope you find these resources useful. We will continue to explore the extra support we can provide to you during this difficult time. If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact us