On Tuesday 27 October, the International Dairy Federation (IDF) will launch the latest edition of its flagship publication on global dairy markets, the World Dairy Situation Report 2020 at a special online launch event. This unique publication is produced annually by IDF as part of its mission to represent and support the dairy industry globally.
The 2020 edition is the result of close collaboration between dairy experts and key organisations around the globe and within the IDF. The report contains a wealth of information about the international dairy sector – including data tables, graphs, country reports and analyses for more than 50 dairy-producing countries from all five continents. The report covers several aspects of the dairy sector, from dairy production and processing to trade, pricing, and consumption. It also provides an in-depth understanding of the current macro supply and demand trends affecting the dairy sector.
Its statistics will help the reader to better understand and deal with the many challenges and opportunities facing the global dairy market. The 2020 edition of the report also includes a special chapter dedicated to the preliminary impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the dairy sector, including details on how the sector is adapting its practices to face the challenge and continue to produce healthy and nutritious milk and dairy products. IDF Director General Caroline Emond: “We are convinced that you will find this World Dairy Situation Report helpful in furthering your understanding of current macro supply and demand trends affecting the dairy sector, as well as the wide range of policies and economic factors influencing them in a world increasingly focused on sustainable development and nutrition. We look forward to presenting an overview of the report at the launch event.”
As an added incentive to attend the launch, IDF is offering webinar participants the exclusive opportunity to purchase the full report for the reduced price of €300, instead of the usual purchase price of €500. More details are available on the website registration page.
Launch of the IDF World Dairy Situation Report 2020
Webinar: Tues 27 Oct – 13:00 to 14:30 (CET)
- Join IDF for the online launch of the latest edition of the IDF’s flagship publication on global dairy markets, the IDF World Dairy Situation Report 2020. Prepared by dairy sector experts, the report will be of interest to dairy professionals around the globe
- Registered participants may exclusively purchase the World Dairy Situation Report 2020 at a reduced rate of 300 EUR instead of 500 EUR, until 15 November 2020. After this date, the publication will be sold at its usual price of 500 EUR
- The cost to register for the launch is 35 EUR (1 participant). World Dairy Situation launch – 1 viewer
- For a maximum of 5 employees of the same company, the cost is 75 EUR World Dairy Situation launch – max 5 viewers
- Special access available for media